Monday 15 October 2012

3 Sheers...


Hello all..
How was your weekend ? mine was full of exploring england more and more...was so much tired as if i have married my daughter ...hehehe...but still manage to post today( was written last week only but posted this week)...do check  out...I have also posted some videos on henna and beauty on my youtube channel Enjoycooking1 http://www.youtube.com/user/ENJOYCOOKING1?feature=mhee and also dont forget to subscribe to my channel on youtube....

So today's post is going to be sheery sheery....
I am going to check on some sheerly stuff with you all today. I have so many sheer stuff..i think so i can do OTTD with sheers...let me do it soon...
Sheer tops, sheer dresses are quite inn these days, with different colours, styles. It just look so feminine.Pair it with a nice bottom pants or nice skirt ..You are all set to go...here are few picks ....







Hope you all enjoy ......if you like the post...follow me on my blog for more interesting posts...ciya



1 comment: