Sunday 28 October 2012

LAKME LIPSTICK IN N119

Next post
Hello Everyone !!!
Today I am going to talk about a perfect nude lipstick in Lakme N 119 NARENDRA KUMAR( he is a fashion designer in india).
In my childhood days I use to feel that their is only one brand of lipstick in this whole world and that is Lakme,because everyone around me use to wear only lakme lipsticks in those days.How funny was that? We were not allowed to wear lipstick as a children ,accept for school functions. So Lakme is an eternal and nostalgic brand for me and i am sure for many of you. Ok..so coming to this lipstick n119, i got this lipstick as a gift and at the first I just did not like this shade,it was kept in my drawer for almost a year untouched. Untill the whole nude shade fashion was inn.So this was the time to try on it, and it looked amazing on me,I top this lipstick with the lipgloss and now i used this one the most..So thought of sharing it with you all..Here are the pics and swatch of this lipstick..









Price- It was gifted so not sure of it.

My views-

Plus points-
1. Good pigmentation
2. Staying power is 2-3 hours
3. packaging is same, nothing new.

negative points-
1.It is not enough moisturising. It leaves the lips looking dry if you not apply lipgloss on top of it.

My rating- 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment