Sunday 14 October 2012

Playing with Colours !!!!!!


Playing with Colours !!!!!!

Hi all.....
Captured few snaps this afternoon with my crayons....and yes I do paint...I am not a great painter as my dad.  He is a professional and a great artist. I am not even a toe nail of his..but because of my dear husband who loves anything and everything I paint ( after all he loves me too much ) So my mediocre  paintings also he likes...Being an Artist's daughter I my whole life never really loved painting and except for school drawing period I never actually drew.I did not even in my wildest dream thought that one day I will have my own big Canvas paintings.I started taking painting seriously only after I came to London. In winters ,when days here in London are so very cold. I was not able to go out much...that's when I thought I should try my hands on Painting. Obviously my Dad was very very happy listening that at last I started painting. And one thing I must admit that I am very nervous to show my painting to my dad :):):) I hope he likes them...but then my dad is also a lovely persong as my hubby darling  :):) 


In my future post I will share my paintings with you all too...and lastly enjoy the pics......ciya in the next post !!!!!







1 comment: