Sunday 28 October 2012

Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 860 Spice- Review & pics

Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 860 Spice- Review & pics

Hello all...
Today I am going to review Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 860 Spice
It is a Dark brown lipstick with very rich formula.
I bought this lipstick from Boots here in London.

Price- 8.99 gbp






and here is the swatch...




My Views-

Positive Points-

1. The shade is a good option if you are looking for nice dark brown shade.
2. Super moisturising, glides on easily.
3. Staying power is 5-6 hours easily .
4. Packaging is good and sturdy.It comes in Matt gold packaging.
5. Texture is smooth and silky
6. It gives nice coverage. Very little application also gives nice colour to the lips.
7. Good pigmentation.

Negative points-

1. I dont see any negative points.

My rating- 

4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment