Monday 15 October 2012

Met Akshara (Hina khan) in London


Met Akshara (Hina khan) in London
Hi...
Few months ago,there was Spring festival in Harrow, London.
It was on weekend and ads were on tv all the time. The Chief guest of the festival was Akshara and Rajshri from yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ( indian telly soap). As I am regular viewer of this show I wanted to see akshara ( Hina Khan ) and it was in Harrow which is very near to my place but my husband was not at all interested to go. So I buttered my husband and he was  ready to take me there.
So finally we did made it to the festival. The Mela was really good.And most importantly both akshara and rajshri were their whole day. Met them , clicked few snaps with them. Must say akshara is very very beautiful. The point to tell you all this story after so many days is I have uploaded the videos of akshara on my youtube channel so sharing those videos with you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment