This Recipe is a very nutritious and tasty recipe.Kids will enjoy this recipe for sure.kids love pasta so i have made this pasta in dal and different types of vegetable.This recipe is very good not just for kids but also old age people.It has less oil , less sugar and lots of nutritious elements. It is a very good lunch box recipe for kids. This is a complete meal for kids.
1 cup pasta of your choice
1 cup boiled toor dal
4-5 pieces of cocum
2 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp haldi
1 tsp red chilli powder
5-6 curry leaves
2 tsp gaam masala
water as needed.
salt as per taste
you can use any veggies which are available to you.I use these-
2 carrots cut in pieces
1/4 cup peas
1/4 cup cauliflower
1/4 cup beans
1) Boil all the vegetable except tomato.
2) Boil the pasta ,add a little oil while boiling the pasta ,so that it does not stick together.
3) Take a pan, heat the oil in pan. Then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, haldi.
4) Blend the boiled dal in mixer then add the boiled dal and fry it well,add adequate amount water so as to make dal thin because as we add pasta it becomes thicker.
5) Then add the pasta and all the vegetables.
6) Then add tomato pieces,cocum, chilli powder,garam massala, salt and sugar as per taste. mix it well.
7) Let it cook for about 5 -6 mins. Serve it with coriander.