Homemade Hair Mask
If your bad hair days last an entire weekend, your hair is not only screaming for attention but is also in large need of some tender loving care. Don't wait for the weekend to treat damaged hair. There are simple, effective ways (which are not time-consuming) to care for your hair through the week. They are also quite inexpensive and no, you don't have to go hunting for some exotic ingredients either. The solution to your bad hair day lies in your kitchen.
Hair masks are easy to make and apply. All you need is a little time and patience.
1. Beat two eggs alongwith their yolks with two tablespoons of water.
2. Massage the concoction into clean, damp hair.
3. Keep it on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
1. Mash one banana and mix it well with one beaten egg, three tablespoons honey, three tablespoons milk and five tablespoons olive oil.
2. Apply on hair and wash off with a gentle shampoo after 15 to 30 minutes depending on the extent of hair damage.
1. Remove the yolk from an egg and beat the egg white till it is nice and frothy.
2. Add six tablespoons of yogurt to the potion.
Massage it into hair and wait 15 to 30 minutes for the magic to unveil.
3. Wash out with a mild shampoo.
1. All you need to do is mix a tablespoon of honey with a cup of full fat milk.
2. Apply evenly on hair.
3. Wash off with a mild shampoo after 15 minutes.
1. You need to keep fenugreek seeds overnight in a little water, enough to soak them not drown them.
2. Grind the seeds to a fine paste the next morning and apply it to your hair.
3. Wash it out with a mild shampoo after 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Whisk five tablespoons of olive oil and two eggs to a foamy mixture.
2. Massage it in your hair.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for at least 30 minutes for the oil to penetrate into your hair.
4. Wash off with a gentle shampoo.
1. Add a few drops of almond oil to one mashed ripe banana.
2. Mix it well and massage it thoroughly into hair.